Monday 4 October 2010

Style Birmingham 2010
It feels like it's been ages since I've last blogged! I've literally not had any spare time to come on here. Ever since Style Birmingham the past week has been completley crazy, it's actually the first week of proper lessons I've had since starting college!
So Style Birmingham - once again was an incredible experience, and I'm SO glad I applied to do it. I guess you could say this year was more hectic then last year, we were each given one model who we had to stay with throughout the whole week. We were in charge of our rails, making sure they were in order, good condition - and nothing was missing... alongside ensuring all the shoes had been taped!
It felt a lot more tiring this year because we were literally there all day. Throughout the shows I didn't get home till around half 11 - 12. Then had to make sure I was up at 5 the next day! But it was completley worth it!!! (Minus the slight depression over how beautiful and tall all these models were!)

George Lamb is beautiful. and VERY charming... another reason why Style Birmingham was prettyamazing.yes? + The Krispy Kreme Donuts he bought us :)
I've uploaded some pictures I took backstage from the shows... and a video on the final day... Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment