Monday 30 August 2010

Sunday!
I've been in Luton for about a month helping my Grandparents, and my social life aside from the net had just disappeared! Not complaining though, because I did have such a good time there :)

I came back from Luton on Saturday, and spent the most part of Sunday with Sanah and baby Rayn! Yes the two BMC Girls were out in their hometown - Nottingham. Happy days really. As usual she was late, so i was FORCED into window shopping, which any fashion student can really relate to - it being the most depressing thing ever. We ran a few errands, mainly circling around going the wrong way (partly my fault! I forgot which way to go!).

I followed her round making errands... Primark being one... CLOGS £6!!

Anyways, the loser slut bumped into someone she knew... and her baby decided to run up and down round market square chasing after 'flying ducks' I convinced him his mum was a flying duck and he eventually ran back to her!
We had a gorj catch up in starbucks!
End of lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment