Friday 6 August 2010

Nicki & Manny
*congratulations*
So today was their wedding day, and to be completly honest I never cry at weddings... but it was so beautiful... I couldn't stop myself! I've never known a couple more suited for each other then them, and if you'd ever met them - trust me you'd understand why. Both are devoted Christians, and their wedding took place at the Christian Centre...
His family are from Nigeria, and hers are English.
Due to culture differences, they had to make compromises... and have been together 4 years! before they could officialy tied the knot. My mum was the make up artist at the wedding, we've know them for about 2years now, through them coming to our salon. And have become friends via that.
I'll upload a picture when I get them of my camera, but her dress was complete and utter Gorj!

No comments:

Post a Comment