Monday 1 November 2010

A Beautiful Sunday Halloween.
So Sunday was a pretty relaxed day... and a very chilled out night...
In the morning I went down to Nottingham and met up with my brother and dad for the first time since they'd got back from Kenya. My 'dadi' (grandma on my dad's side) sent back this gorgeous gold chain with my name on it! And as per usual, we got our regular foods flown back aswell. It didn't take long before they suggested 'let's go to the pub!' So spent about an hour or so in there catching up! playing some pool and planning our next trip (preferrably all together) down to Kenya for my other cousins wedding... which is apparantly in the Summer of 2012. So, so excited!
Sunday afternoon - evening - later that night, pretty much consisted of champagne, beauty treatments, sausage rolls and of course birthday cake! It was a close family friend's birthday, and also less then two weeks before her launch of her own beauty product. Called 'THEA' - keep a watch out for it, these products are damn good! I'll post up the website once it's up and running, and blog up some more info on it soon!
There was also a photoshoot session going on amongst the alcohol and beauty treatments, these are going to be used for the website! So watch out for my face :D
Peace Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment