Tuesday 2 November 2010

Diwali! Diwali!
I could not be any more excited for Diwali!

This is actually the first time I'm going to be celebrating it in Leicester and I can't wait! Leicester known for it's large Asian community always celebrate it BIG, according to the website it's the biggest outside of India. The whole of Belgrave and Melton road will be closed down for it. The event starts early evening, filled with entertainment on the stage which I can only assume is dancing, singing and maybe some speaches? The city will be lit up with the beauuuuutiful lights which were switched on to mark the upcoming events two weeks ago. Fireworks expected to go off around half 8. Followed by dinner at our favourite resturant 'Bobbys'


I bought my new suit from Luton (I'll upload the picture soon!)

Uff I can't wait.... mark the new year with family and friends!

I'll take lots of pictures and of course, blog them up the following day!


LOVE

x

No comments:

Post a Comment