Wednesday 1 December 2010

Mini Rant.
Ahh so today started of all wrong. I woke up not so nice and early, forced myself to change in the cold... Packed my bag for college and got a lift to the station. I have to catch a train into Leicester, and the train the goes through comes from Nottingham. So apparantly the whole of the East Midlands is just flooded with snow! It looks beautiful yes. But it's a massive pain. I got to the station, and was stood waiting on the platform for a good hour. Everyone began getting there Iphone and BB's out, me being totally clueless as to what to even search for. Some up, train got cancelled. and then cancelled again, and again....
Luckily, mum came to pick me up and told me not to go in, just incase I strand myself in Birmingham. Which knowing my luck - it would happen.
I spent today working on my garment, and it's still not finished. GR.
Lesson Learnt, never underestimate the importance of the finishing touches. They take the longest! And I'm still procrastinating by blogging. Booo.

No comments:

Post a Comment